Hope you remember eating this one! This takes about 4 hours in the crock pot.
You will need:
- one or two boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (store brand is fine, I like the low-fat, low sodium ones)
- 1 box chicken Stove Top dressing (store brand is fine)
- Salt and pepper, if you like
Here’s what you do:
- Make the dressing according to the package directions
- Spray your crock pot with Pam so you can wash it out easily later
- Dump the dressing into the crock pot
- Throw the raw chicken breasts in on top
- Dump the cream of chicken soup on top of that and maybe spread it around a little
- Add a little salt and pepper if you like
- Set the crock pot to low, and cook for 4 hours. Remember I once cooked it for too long and the chicken was like rubber, so don’t do that. Maybe check it after 3 hours.
- The chicken is done when it is very tender, and if you cut into it with a knife, it’s white, not pink, and the juices run clear