This is so easy!
You will need:
- 1 or 2 pork chops (don’t buy the thin cut)
- 1 or 2 packets of brown gravy – think 1 packet per chop
- Salt & pepper
- Tablespoon of sour cream (light works fine), but you don’t have to do this
Here’s what you do:
- Mix the gravy in water, 1 cup per packet of gravy. It doesn’t have to be mixed completely
- Put the chop(s) in the crock pot – this takes about 6 hours to cook, so you can do it in the morning or near lunch time
- Pour the gravy over the chops
- Add a little salt & pepper
- Set the crock pot to low, cover it, and forget about it for 6 hours or so
- When it’s done, the chops should pretty much fall apart
- If you want to add a little sour cream to make it nice and creamy, take the chops out, mix the sour cream in, then put the chops back.